Tuesday, May 15, 2012

One thing a day that scares you

I'm a firm believer in doing one thing a day that scares you. Unfortunately, today I've got two:

1) I got my first whole case today. I'll be helping a client apply for a landlord/ tenancy dispute resolution hearing and then conducting the hearing. I was so flustered I had to fill her consent form 3 times because I kept spelling her name wrong. Then I spelled my name wrong.

2) I'm playing on a women's soccer team tonight. I have no idea how to play soccer. I literally looked up "soccer for beginners" on Youtube. And I have one foot still recovering from a funny sprain that I think I got while modern dancing. I'm bad at field sports in general, but since I accidentally brought my soccer cleats instead of my heels to Fort St. John, I figured I might as well (especially since I had to buy heels here to prevent all my dress pants from dragging on the floor).

WISH ME LUCK. More for 2) than 1), I can figure out the first with a few hours of research. Two's going to be a lot more embarrassing ...


This is more or less what I'm going to look like

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, 'soccer' is super easy, though I'm not sure how you'll fare in the snow. Loving this blog dear, keep it up

    ReplyDelete